About Me

Just a girl who desires to learn how to love from the true definition of LOVE Himself.

Tuesday 10 June 2014

High Walls, High Standards, High Expectations,

After being hurt by my first love I stood firm to a number of standards which I expect my future husband to be. As cliche as some of them sounded a few have told me that these standards were far too high, my own relatives had told me they were far too high and such guy does not exist, however a few encouraged me to keep them high.

Ever since then, I've felt numb to any emotion of nervousness, embarrassment and crushes or infatuations. These of course came to my advantage during my studies I was fearless of any results. However, also became a disadvantage to the next couple of guys who began to like me...

No comments:

Post a Comment