About Me

Just a girl who desires to learn how to love from the true definition of LOVE Himself.

Tuesday 10 June 2014

Why Treasures Untold?

One of my all time favourite worship songs goes..

"Every new day your glory unfolds
filling my eyes with your TREASURES UNTOLD
the beauty of holiness brings worship anew
MY GREATEST LOVE IS YOU" 

From this song I have learnt that God always graces us everyday with situations that allows us to see his glory. He bestows upon us his character that he desires us to have through every decision we make. Everyday is not a mundane, repetitive day if only you open your eyes to what God has to say. His mercies are new every morning. Through this blog I hope to share the things that God opens my eyes to as I go through this journey with him and in an endeavour to become the godly woman he desires me to be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment